font-family: 'Engagement', cursive;

Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

For My Fellow Downton Abbey Fans!


Alright, I admit it...  I am an entire season behind the times.  We're just about to bury Matthew Crawley and here I am doing a wedding portrait of his widow...  Well, there's a reason for that.  We are rewatching the third season.  So, in honor of the happy event, here's a little look at the Bride of Downton.

One note, though...  I've always been a fan of vintage magazines.  In particular, I love the covers of early issues of Vogue.  My goal here was to evoke a little of that style, with my own particular spin.  I hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake! I have a 1945 Spiegel catalog that you would love. The fashions are just wonderful and actually many would work today. Lauren

    ReplyDelete