font-family: 'Engagement', cursive;

Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Art Portfolio



Greetings Dapper and Dreamy people!

There is a sort of companion site to this blog...  It's my online art portfolio.  Although I use it mostly to share with people who might (if I am really lucky one day!) want to license my work, I'd love to share it with all of you as well.  Any thoughts or comments you might have are always appreciated.  I love to know what people think of my work because it helps me to decide what I'd like to put out there.  I am the first to admit that I am far from the "fine arts", but my real goal is to produce things that are fun, attractive and give people joy and, in some cases, amusement.  I like images that remind me of something or that have a sort of comforting retro spin to them.  I love to work with lots of bright colors and, most of all, I like to produce pictures with lots of detail.

So, if you like Dapper and Dreamy, perhaps you'll also like my online portfolio!

To visit, just click this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment